Advantages of the device
Combined with an intra-operative imaging system, ROSA® positions the instruments according to the pre-defined planning. Its advanced planning, navigation and dynamic guidance functionalities make it easier to perform minimally invasive spine surgery. The robot assists the surgeon in the context of a wide range of indications and symptoms (degenerative spine diseases, traumatology, deformities and spinal tumors etc.).
With our robotic device for spine procedures it is possible to :
- Improve the patient’s well-being by means of less invasive interventions
- Optimize the precision of instrument guidance thanks to the robot arm’s dexterity
- Follow a planned trajectory in real time in spite of the patient’s body movements
- Give the surgeon better perception of the surgical field with the help of real-time instrument tracking on the pre-operative images and haptic capacities
- Reinforce the safety of surgical procedures, thanks to the precision and repeatability of ROSA®’s proprietary robotic technology
- Cover a very wide spectrum of indications for spine surgery.
The ROSA® robot is fully involved in establishing minimally invasive surgical techniques and improves the whole experience of surgery. It is a source of extra benefits for the patient, the surgeon and the health facility.
« The ROSA® robot is remarkable for its extreme precision and surprising adaptability to various neurosurgical interventions ».
- pdf ROSA® Spine Brochure Download October 03, 2016 - 1.19 MB — pdf
Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion with the ROSA Spine Robot and Intraoperative Flat-Panel CT guidance
September 24, 2016 - 432.92 KB — pdf
M. LEFRANC and al.
Amiens University Hospital
Acta Neurochirurgica, March 2016
Robot-Assisted Spine Surgery: Feasibility Study through a Prospective Case-Matched Analysis
September 24, 2016 - 1.46 MB — pdf
N.LONJON and al.
Montpellier University Hospital
European Spine Journal, January 2015