Medtech and You
Robotics is increasingly more prevalent worldwide in the field of medicine. In just under twenty years, this domain has experienced a remarkable explosion in technological development. For example, in recent years the number of French hospitals equipped with surgical robots has greatly increased, yet this revolution is still in its early stages of development.
The ever-increasing number of patients and the complexity of their treatments is a challenge for the existing practices established by hospitals. Our technology ties in with the development and acceptance of minimally invasive surgery. Robotic surgery has led to a measurable increase in performance and brings notoriety to the hospital.
Our system will thus allow your institution to :
- Establish a program of excellence by integrating the latest in robotics technology
- Significantly increase the notoriety of your hospital
- Cut costs substantially
The ROSA® robot is fully involved in establishing minimally invasive neurosurgical techniques and improves the whole experience of surgery. It is a source of extra benefits for the patient, the surgeon and the health facility.
Benefits for the health establishment :
- A significant gain in time throughout the procedure
- A multi-applicative platform for neurosurgery
- An evolving platform enrolled in a process of constant improvement by Medtech’s R&D teams.
“Our hospital previously purchased two ROSA® Brain systems in 2015 for our Neuroscience Institute and for training in our Brethen Center for Surgical Advancement in Robotics and Minimally Invasive Surgery. We are thrilled to be the fi ...